Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fuckin Pool


Fuckin pool. I sit home watching TV or goofin off online or some other some mundane task at home usually pretty bored even if sometimes is nice just to watch some TV. Ok I'm young fairly good looking and fairly successful with a few bucks in my pocket. Did I mention I'm single? I really want to go out maybe have a few drinks or somethin. Well that always leads me to some where with pool tables. At this point in my life I really hate pool I have no desire to play it all and as a consequence I want to go out and have no clue where or what to do. I go through my phone and all it is people I met playing pool. And all we have in common is pool and drinking and those are two things I usually do together. Any way back to the title fuckin pool and fuck pool a very good very successful friend of mine that i met way before pool turned from a love affair to an obsession to something I can't stand called me tonight to get me out of my funk and out of the house evening offering to pay. The only thing he wants to do though is shoot pool and have a few drinks. Figures. I turned down the offer because right now I'd rather just slam my hand in doors over and over than look at a pool cue I think I offended and pissed him off. Oh well we're friends he'll get over it but it really sucks that we cant come up with anything else to do. Well I know this post like most doesn't say much but I got this off my mind and chest and what not and that's why I have this stupid blog to begin with. Its for me not you whoever you are haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment