Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Life?


No rest for the weary traveler through this life.  When your alone you can't rest because no one is there to watch over your soul/safety/well being and very very least and last your possessions. I will never rest because I'm such a fast sleeper hahaha and because I don't want to miss a second of life even its just sitting here making sure no one gets to.........to  me.  When your partner I E wife or girlfriend one of you can rest while the other keeps watch.  I will never have an equal partner because I will never be able to trust that my wife/girlfriend/partner in life won't fall asleep or be to weak to watch over my sleeping soul.  I will always be awake and watchful over her soul but no matter how much she may want to do the same for my weary mind body and soul I will never be able to let my guard down and in turn let her watch over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment