Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Smiley Face

Instead of sending annoying meaningless text to friends out of boredom I'll post them here. Making myself less and less annoying one idea at a time :-) 

These calls suck a big fat one.

I'm so bored. Entertain me in 3 2 1....GO!!

Ugh workin for a living sucks.

The U Movie is following me on twitter. Kinda creepy to be followed by a movie haha.

Hey buddy what you doing tonight want to come drink a beer or seven?

You still alive?

This smoke is fuckin with my contacts.

Want to come over tonight and watch a movie?

After brushing my teeth the rest of my day is usually downhill.

This sucks buddy.

Being Broke sucks.

This is day 22 of not doing shit other than working. It's gettin old...i'm such a social butterfly drinkin solo at the house sucks!

You still work at kinkos?

That's a big bitch!

How goes it?

Just got paid and I'm already broke.
I'm so hood rich. I'm wearing jewelry worth more than what's in my checking and savings accounts combined lol

Nice hair cut fag lol

I think i'm gonna do some Crock pottery on either Thursday or Saturday. 

You getting a lot of wrong numbers and hang ups today?

Man im ready to be off work can't wait til Thursday when i'm off.

Slept in my bed last night for the first time in years.

It's five o clock somewhere buddy haha

Want to chug some beers tonight?

You know we can vlog from our phones?

I wonder how long until he has her suckin dick for drug money.  Might actually give her money then haha

No comments:

Post a Comment