Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 4 of Not Working

Bitter sweet day so far. Paid of my new pistol today have to wait three days to pick it up. That's the sweet part. The rest of it is my replaytv broke. I've had it for like seven or years so I guess I've got my moneys worth but it still sucks to have to pay either $150 to get it repaired or buy a new one for close to $400. I did find some used ones for $60 which might be my best option going forward. Also gonna look into getting a cable box with a dvr built into it.  The replay is way better then all the cable boxes that I've seen with built in ones. Its bout five o clock spending money and trying to fix things isnt how I wanted to spend my day and since I'm single with no kids I should I get to spend my day how I want :).  Oh well. I'll to this later.  

   well after some web surfing and calling around looks like im goin with the comcast cable box/dvr if i hook it up myself its the only option with no out of pocket expense which is good for my ballin on budget ass.  boy i just re read this post what a bunch of crap i realize im not that far ahead but im gonna quit before i end up behind.


No comments:

Post a Comment