Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there.--Sam from Big Lebowski

Must be a nice feeling to be that man or women or dude as the case may be. I sometimes feel like I don't fit in any where. I don't feel like I have the same freedoms as others to say what I feel or post my thoughts on topics like religion because the back lash I'll get from my "friends".  I don't post somethings any ways cause I don't want deal with peoples reactions. Some people think I say things just to a get a reaction sometimes that's true sometimes I say things to keep people a lil uneasy as a way to control a conversation. Other times tho I really believe what I say and post especially about religion.  It may be a lack of bravery on my part to not take on people on facebook about things I don't agree with and I avoid posting things a know a lot of people will disagree with. I certainly don't lack the courage to argue it in person but people in person aren't as willing to say the things they'll say to online due to their lack of courage.  Man do I get tired of reading about all the jesus shit and god bless this and that and one of my favorites Some really fucked up shit just happened to me but I'm blessed and blah blah blah. Now i dont think im smarter then everybody or even most people however i do think i think about and analyze things a lot more which leads me to different opinions then a lot of people. Which makes me the right person in the wrong time or the right time but the wrong person.................

No comments:

Post a Comment