Friday, May 7, 2010

day one of my six day break from work

slept a lot today i think i really needed it.  gonna stay home tonight i have six forties left in my fridge which is  a big deal cause in Florida you cant buy them you have to go to Georgia.  I'm gonna stay home tonight and try and get a girl to come over to "watch a movie" and "have a drink".  cant get to wild tho cause i have to get up early tomorrow my friend is back from Iraq some time tomorrow and we're having a big surprise party for him a buffalo wild wings.  no better way to kick a day off then eating hot spicy wings lol.  i cant wait.
     I've also done some much needed cleaning dusting and vacuuming.  actually feels pretty good to do a lil house work i definitely don't do enough of it. gonna clean my gun tonight too i think.  i want to go shoot tomorrow after my friends party if i can avoid drinking cold beer with my chicken wings.  I don't think it will be a long party cause he hasn't seen his wife in months and prolly has some business to attend to without the fellas haha. 
     well my friend charles and my lesbian friend Eli came over we drank all my forties and my gin there going to get more beer now this was pretty good relaxing day with good friends which is what i needed i think.  will report back tomorrow on day two of my six day not gonna call it a vacation but at least not being at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment